This website is operated by Swwim Ltd. We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11354966 and have our registered office at 14 The Precinct, Hayling Island, Hampshire, PO11 9BS.
We may collect personal information about you. For example, we collect your name, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and other information you provide via the website when you submit enquiries or request more information. When you visit our website, some information may be automatically collected. For example, when you visit our website your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site may be logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity of the Site.
We collect information about you in various ways; data given to us by you, data received from other sources and data collected automatically when you use our website.
We will store data you give us for example when you contact us through our website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means. We will store information if we have a contract with you or your organisation as part of the fulfilment of that contract.
When you elect to receive marketing communications from us; we will only use this information in the way in which you have consented for us to do so.
We will receive data about you from third parties including agencies and database providers with the names and contact details of journalists. We may also use data you publicly available sources as a result of internet searches.
We may automatically collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our website and your experience. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By confirming your consent, you are giving consent to the placing of Cookies.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time. We recommend that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. For more information go to our Cookies Policy page.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Personal data may be used by us to provide you with services or to provide services on behalf of our clients. Specifically, personal information may be used by us for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to supply information on behalf of our clients that may be of interest to you; to supply you with our marketing materials; for market research purposes on behalf of our clients; in the preparation and execution of meetings and corporate events. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- We may use your information to profile our website visitors and their organisations.
- If you have consented for us to do so, we will use your information to keep you informed about our business, its products and services (such as through letter, mobile messaging, social media platforms, phone calls and emails). Where you have consented to marketing contact your information will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity; or as set out in any relevant contract you
hold with us; or as required by our statutory obligations. Where personal information, such as passport details or date of birth, is supplied preparation and execution of travel, meetings and corporate events this will be removed once the event completed.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes
- Superrb Limited and its employees.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information may be located on servers outside the UK or EU. As required by law, our contracts with these suppliers will provide equivalent data protection to that provided within the EU.
Information may be stored on the following platforms:
- Email marketing platforms (including Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor).
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Passwords (including client social media, CMS) will be stored in 1password and all copied destroyed.
- Files saved to cloud based fileserver Google Drive (such as documents, spreadsheets, scanned documents).
- Social media and messaging channels (such as Whatsapp and Slack)
- Mobile phones
You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Swwim, Unit 408 Victory Business Centre, Somers Road North, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1PJ.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in August 2021.